Prakash Pump manufactures and supplies technologically advanced Asia’s foremost and prominent OPEN WELL SUBMERSIBLE PUMP STAINLESS STEEL 304, specially manufactured with hermetically sealed motor equip build-in thermal protection.
These pumps are specially designed for water supply from open wells, tanks or reservoirs and can be used for domestic use, Civil and industrial applications along with garden and irrigation use. Also importantly with the help of this pump utilization of rain water can be done.
This Pump includes around 4 models with different dimensions, power and flow rate so that user can choose the pump model according to your requirement.
Open Well Submersible Pump Stainless Steel 304: Top Features
- Suction strainer: The suction strainer prevents the entrance of solids with a diameter bigger than 2 mm.
- Hermetically sealed motor equip build-in thermal protection: The thermal protector can automatically cut off the power when it overheats.
- A Close coupled multi-stage submersible pump is made up of chrome-nickel stainless steel.
- Thermal protector: Single phase with a built-in capacitor and thermal protector on control box required three phase with built-in thermal protector.
- Hydraulic parts are under the motor and the motor cooled by the pumped water for safe operation even when the pump only partially immersed.
- Design: Double shaft seal with interposed oil chamber.
- High efficiency, reliable and cost effective.
A] Technical Specifications:
- Least inner diameter of well: Ø132mm.
- Power: 0.75 to 1.5Kw.
- Power Supply: single phase 220V ±10%, three phase 400V ±10%, 50 Hz.
- Insulation Class: F
- Protection Class : IP 68
- Maximum immersion depth: 100mm (20m suitable (with cable length))
- Cable Length : 40mtr
- Capacity : up to 133 LPM
- Head : up to 88m
B] Operating range:
- Water temperature: up to 35°C.
- PH : 6.5 to 8.5
Prakash pumps make available a complete range of Open Well Submersible Pump Stainless Steel 304 solutions to facilitate all the applications, like domestic, industrial, and agricultural and it aids you as a solution to everything you require in water solutions.
The applications covered includes:
- Mostly used for water supply from open wells, tanks or reservoirs.
- Also for domestic use, Civil and industrial applications.
- Can be used for garden and irrigation use.
- Utilization of rain water.