- Civil Engineering
- Mines, quarries, coal ore and slurries
- Sewage Treatment plants
- General pumping purposes
- Water temperature : upto 45°C
- Power Supply : Three phase 380V ±10%,50Hz
- Power : 1.5 to 15Kw
- Insulation Class: F
- Protection Class : IP68
- Capacity : upto 156 m3/h
- Head : upto 56 m
- Maximum immersion depth : 50 m
- PH : 6.5 to 8.5
- Cable length : 8 m
Function and feature:
- Compact design, high performance and exceptional durability for handling abrasive liquid, widely used in general construction and civil engineering.
- The body of motor and pump is made of rigid cast iron or stainless steel for long-lasting durability.
- Greatly increased maximum submersion depth due to mechanical seal resistance to high pressure (0.5Mpa)
- Semi-open impeller made of high chrome alloy/ SS 304 match with wear plate (ductile iron) achieves superior durability.
- Effective motor cooling due to discharge channel cast iron as part of the motor housing. Space economy by a top outlet.
- Hermetically sealed motor equip build-in thermal protection. The protector in the motor can automatically cut off the power when it overheats or over current.