Prakash Pump manufactures and supplies innovatively propelled and unique Centrifugal Stainless Steel Pump suitable for transporting clean media which are non-aggressive to stainless steel 304 or 316 and accompanies features like a Compact size, nice in appearance, efficient, low noise and the thermal overload protector that is most important feature to protect system in unfavorable conditions.
This Pump is used where you require a maximum working pressure of 8 bar, maximum liquid temperature -15°C to +80°C and Ambient temperature: -15°C to +40°C.
Centrifugal Stainless Steel Pump: Top Features
- Design: Compact size and nice in appearance.
- Thermal overload protector: with insulation class f and protection class IP 68 is a main attractive feature of this pump to protect the motor in unfavorable conditions such as high temperature, voltage drop and lock impeller or phase failure.
- Reliable mechanical seal: That results in ease of use and maintenance.
- Durability: Long-lasting and superior durability due to a stainless body of impeller and back cover
- Low power requirement and low noise.
- Easy Installation and Servicing.
- High efficiency, reliable and cost effective.
• Suction Size : G1 1/4
• Discharge Size : G1
• Max. Working Pressure : 8 Bar
• Liquid Temp. : -150C – 800C
• To avoid overload & danger the pump should be operated within the performance ranges
• T.E.F.C. Continuous duty insulation class : F or B.
• Protection Class : IP 55
• Ambient Temperature range : -150C- 400C
• Altitude : < 100m
• Single Phase Version : 220V, 50Hz, 2900rpm
• Three Phase Version : 380V, 50Hz, 2900 rpm
- Power : 1.1 KW/ 1.5 HP
- Inlet /Outlet : 1.25″x1″
- Max Flow Rate : 160 LPM
- Head : 34 M
• Pump impeller, Casing & Back Cover : S.S.316
• Shaft : # 45
• Bearing : SKF
• Mechanical Seal : SIC/SIC/VITON/S.S. 304
Note: In Single Phase Motor Thermal Overload Protector (T.O.P.) is available.Three phase motor Thermal
overload protector available upon request.
Prakash pumps make accessible a complete range of Centrifugal Stainless Steel Pump solutions to facilitate all the applications, like mainly for construction and civil engineering, and also covers industrial, mining and open well applications, which helps you as a solution to everything you require in water solutions.
The applications available incorporates:
- Water supply systems
- Pressure boiler feeding
- Pure water treating systems
- Pharmaceutical and food processing
- Refining and chemical industries
- Washing and sprinkling