Prakash Pump manufactures and supplies technologically advanced Asia’s foremost and prominent Clean Water Pump which comes with a Built-in protector with insulation class f and protection class IP 68, which can automatically cut off the power when the motor is overheated, along with the float switch that can automatically control on and off with the change in water level.
This Pump is specially designed for pumping clean water with a high head, compact size, and light weight specifically for high position water delivery, flush, places as a construction site.
A Clean Water Pump that incorporates around 6 models with different dimensions, power and flow rate, such as PCWP3-24-0.75F, PCWP6-18-0.75, PCWP6-26-1.1, PCWP15-28-1.1F, PCWP14-42-1.5F, PCWP10-70-2.2F with a maximum pressure of 300 LPM and maximum temperature up to +45°C.
Clean Water Pump: Top Features
- A Built in thermal protector with insulation class f and protection class IP 68 is a main attractive feature of this pump to protect the motor in unfavourable conditions such as overload and phase failure.
- Float switch -Automatic on-off control switch that can automatically control on and off with a change in water level.
- Simple and automatic control.
- Easy Installation and Servicing.
- High efficiency, reliable and cost effective.
- High head, compact size, and light weight.
- Low power requirement.
A] Technical Specifications:
- Flow: 133 LPM to 300 LPM
- Head: 19m to 72m
- Power: 0.75Kw to 2.2Kw
- Capacity: up to 15 m3/h
- Power Supply: Single phase 220V ±10%,50 Hz
- Insulation Class: F
- Protection Class: IP68
B] Operating range:
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m
- PH: 6.5 to 8.5
- Water Temperature up to +45°C
- Grain diameter of the solid in the water: ≤0.2mm.
Prakash pumps make available a complete range of clean water Pump solutions to facilitate all the applications, like mainly for domestic water supply but cover agricultural, industrial, civil sectors and it aids you as a solution to everything you require in water solutions.
The applications covered includes:
- Domestic Water Supply: For Household water supply and garden, Institutes & Hospitals, for the flush.
- Agricultural: irrigation, Vegetable Greenhouse watering, Fish farming and poultry raising etc.
- Industry: Pressure boosting system.
- Civil Engineering: for constriction site watering