Prakash Pump is Asia’s leading and prominent Manufacturer and supplier of Centrifugal Monoblock Pump. The Centrifugal Monoblock Pump has a Uni-packaging, simple, space-saving design along with a self-priming feature that allows the pump to free itself of entrained air and resuming normal pumping without supervision.
It is specially designed for pumping clean water and other chemically and mechanically nonaggressive liquids.
These pump systems can be installed in any position, provide the inlet opening faces upwards, and, thanks to its Special design which permits back pull out of the motor and the rotary parts of the pump and ensuing re-gathering or re-assembling without evacuating the pump body.
Ideal for Agricultural applications but can be used for Irrigation of Fields/Farms, Industries, Housing complexes, firefighting system, Community water supply.
Prakash pump provides around 11 models of Centrifugal Monoblock Pump that incorporates with different dimensions, power, and speed and flow rate, this allows the user to select the correct model for each application.
This Pump is used where you require a maximum working pressure of 10 Bar with Mano-metric Suction Lift Up to 8m, Liquid Temperature between 0°C to +105°C, Ambient Temperature Up to +40°C.
Prakash Centrifugal Monoblock Pump for Agriculture: Top Features
- Uni-packaging, Self-priming feature with no centrifugal switch.
- It requires less maintenance & installation cost.
- It has a compact size, therefore it consumes smaller space.
- It has the best hydraulic and suction lifting efficiency.
- These pumps are self-supportive, so there is no need of installing any base plate, this ensures an economical and hassle-free installation.
- Less noise and vibration as it has dynamic balanced rotating parts.
- Prakash Centrifugal Monoblock Pump for Agriculture is designed in such way that it provides automatic release of air while priming so no need of supervision.
- Prevention from overloading and the burning of the motor because of its distinctive and unique design.
A] Technical Specifications:
- Flow: Up to 160 m3/h
- Head: 28m to 80m
- Speed: 2900 rpm
- Power: 2.2Kw – 37Kw.
- Power Supply: Single phase and three phase.
B] Operating range:
- Mano-metric Suction Lift Up to 8m
- Liquid Temperature between 0°C to +105°C
- Ambient Temperature Up to 40°C.
Prakash pumps make available a complete range of Centrifugal Monoblock Pump solutions to facilitate all the applications, like industrial and domestic, Agricultural and it aids you as a solution to everything you require in water solutions. Due to its wide variety ranges of Centrifugal Monoblock Pump for Agriculture, user can select the correct pump model for their each and every application
The applications covered includes:
- Agricultural: Vegetable and plants watering in farms.
- Irrigation of Fields/Farms, spray irrigation.
- Industries: Pressure Boosting, Pipeline Pressurization.
- Housing complexes
- Firefighting system
- Community water supply
- Autoclave feed, high pressure system heating, conditioning.
Prakash Pump is Asia’s leading and prominent Manufacturer and supplier of Centrifugal Monoblock Pump ,with Uni-packaging, simple, space-saving design along with a self-priming feature, Provides Long life, power saving, easy and automatic control with economical and hassle-free installation. Best suited for Agricultural applications but can be used for Irrigation, in Industry, Housing complexes, firefighting system, and Community water supply with specifications like, Flow: Up to 160 m3/h ,Head :28m-80m,Speed : 2900 rpm, Power : 2.2Kw – 37Kw,Power Supply: Single phase and three phase, Mano-metric Suction Lift Up to 8m,Liquid Temperature between 0°C to +105°C ,Ambient Temperature Up to 40°C.