At Prakash Pump, we manufacture and supply Asia’s number one range of Peripheral and Centrifugal water pumps that incorporates More than Ten models of PCP with different specification, and that are PCP-05, PCP-10, PCP-15, PCP-15A, PCP-20A, PCP-30A, PCP-30, PCP-30S, and PCP-30T with maximum pressure of 1300 LPM and speed of 2900 rpm.
Peripheral and Centrifugal Pump is the undoubted and best suited pump choices especially for transferring liquid from one location to another in numerous fields like Domestic Water Supply, Lawn Sprinkler, Automobile Washing, Gardens Water Supply, and Pressure Boosting in Various Fields etc.
Centrifugal pump one of the most used pump for pumping the clean water in general in present days that uses an impeller to move water or other fluids by centrifugal force.
And the Peripheral Pump is the most used in reservoir-type hydroelectric power stations known as accumulation and pumping where the pump consumes power so that at one point it can act as a turbine to deliver power.
These two pumps centrifugal and peripheral pump is used where you require maximum working pressure with Mano-metric Suction Lift Up to 8m, Liquid Temperature between 0°C to 90°C, Ambient Temperature Up to 40°C.
Prakash Peripheral and Centrifugal Pump: Top Features
- Specially designed for fresh and clean water pumping (liquid that does not contain abrasive particles and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made)
- Provides High pressure, Long life, power saving, easy to access and No maintenance
- Best for domestic and civil use and in particular for distributing water in combination with small and medium pressure sets, irrigation of gardens and allotment.
- Can be used above ground tank, Underground tank, River, Dam and Other places.
- Easy Installation and Servicing.
- High efficiency, reliable and cost effective.
- A Single-pump solution that creates high pressures possible.
A] Technical Specifications:
- Flow : 40 LPM to 1300 LPM
- Head : 19m to 40m
- Speed : 2900 rpm
- Power : 0.37kW – 2.2kW
- Power Supply : 240 V Single phase ,50Hz
B] Operating range:
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Mano-metric Suction Lift Up to 8m
- Liquid Temperature between 0°C to 90°C
- Ambient Temperature Up to 40°C
- Working Pressure
- 6 Bar for PCP-05, PCP-10 and 10 Bar for PCP-15, PCP-15A, PCP-20A, PCP-30A, and PCP-30.
Prakash pumps make available a complete range of Peripheral and Centrifugal Pump solutions to facilitate all the applications, like industrial and domestic and it aids you as a solution to everything you require in water solutions.
The applications covered includes:
- Domestic Water Supply: For House and garden, for Showers, lawn sprinkler, Institutes & Hospitals, Nurseries
- Irrigation: Sprinkler ,Automatic and Manual operation
- Industry: Automobile Washing, Pressure Boosting.
- Fields: where the need of Water Transfer Lift from the pump (A) to point of discharge (B).
- Reservoir and Dam type hydroelectric power stations: for accumulation and pumping.