- Twin Impeller centrifugal water pumps to lift clean water and non-aggressive liquids. the main feature is the two opposite impellers which allow higher lifts than in the single-impeller model.
- They are qualified for civil and industrial fittings, for water distribution by tank pressure groups, and for irrigation in gardening and agricolture.
- Suction lift up to 6-8 m with foot valve
- Maximum operating pressure:8bar
- Maximum ambient temperature +40°C
- Liquid temperature up to +90°C
- Maximum Altitude +1000m
Design & Feature
- Pump body: cast iron
- Impeller: Brass
- Internal thermal protector
- Motor shaft: AISI 1045
- Mechanical Seal: NBR/Graphite/Ceramic
- Electrophoresis anti-rust treatment
- Single phase power supply with capacitor permanently activated
- Insulation class: B
- Protection: IP44
- Speed of rotation: 2900rpm
Installation in Application
Suitable for clean water that does not contain abrasive particles and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
Thanks for it’s reliability, the fact that these pumps are easy to use and very economical, these are ideal for domestic and civil use and in particular for distributing water in combination with small and medium pressure sets, irrigation of gardens and allotment. The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.