- Ground water supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Ground water lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Water treatment
- Civil and industrial application
- Water temperature: Up to 35°C
- Motor diameter: 4” Ø100mm.
- Power: Single phase: 0.75Kw to 2.2Kw
- Three phase: 2.2Kw to 4Kw
- Power Supply: Single phase: 220-240V ±10%, 50Hz/60Hz.
- Three phase: 380V-415V ±10%, 50Hz/60Hz.
- Speed: 50Hz – 2900 Rpm
- 60Hz – 3450 Rpm
- Insulation Class: F
- Protection Class: IP 68
- Maximum immersion depth: 350m
- No of starts per hour: 30
- Rotating: CCW and CW.
- Fluid lubricated angular contact ball bearings.
- Fitted with watertight connector.
- Lip seal protected by sand guard
- pH: 6.5 – 8.0
- Installation position: Vertical/Horizontal
- Duty: S1
- Motor casing Stainless Steel 304.
- Motors are designed with quality material and unique features to assure 10 year’s dependable operation.
- NEMA standard flange connector.
- Oil filled motor keeps winding cool, permanently lubricated bearings to provide reliable pump service.
- Watertight double-insulated cable entry system prevents capillary action and protects against moisture.
- A rubber diaphragm is provided to guard against pressure and volume variations due to thermal expansion of oil inside the motor.
Materials of construction
|Motor Casing||SS 304|
|Rotor||Welded Shaft: SS 304|
|Bearing||Angular contact & Ball Bearing|
|Bearing house||Aluminum / Casting|
|End cover||SS 304|
|Mechanical seal||Sic Vs Sic|
|Upper support||Cast iron with SS304 cover|
|Diaphragm||NBR / EPDM|